- TLDR man pages - Simplified, with common examples and community-driven man pages.
- Why you shouldn’t bother creating a mobile app - On the dead of the Birdly mobile app, and the born of the Birdly Slack bot.
- Chrome Canary DevTools introduces CPU throttling - While Network Throttling is very useful, what about the responsiveness of your page once all resources have loaded?
- Software with the most vulnerabilities in 2015 - Guess what? It’s not Microsoft software. Podium goes to Mac OS X, iPhone OS and Adobe Flash Player.
- Building a Serverless Dynamic DNS System with AWS - This article describe an affordable way to build a serverless Dynamic DNS, but it actually led me thinking why not building a Serverless Zonify service using AWS Lambda?
- On Semver - Some thoughts on how to improve Semver.
- Starters and Maintainers - If you use OSS, you should read this.
- Query Routing and Rewrite: Introducing pgbouncer-rr for Amazon Redshift and PostgreSQL - pgbouncer-rr is a PG proxy based on pgbouncer, that adds Query Routing and Rewriting.
- dns-discovery - Discovery peers in a distributed system using regular dns and multicast dns.
- Google CDN Alpha already outperforming competitors in Europe - Some benchmarks run by speedchecker.xyz against several CDNs. Looks Google CDN Alpha is perferming well in Europe (worse results in US), yet give results the benefit of doubt.
You may also be interested in ...
- Bookmarks - Week of Jan 18th
- Bookmarks - Week of Jan 11th
- Bookmarks - Week of Dec 28th
- Bookmarks - Week of Dec 21st
I will join the following conferences. Reach me out on Twitter if you wanna meet:
|Incontro DevOps 2020||Virtual||22 October 2020|