- TLDR man pages - Simplified, with common examples and community-driven man pages.
- Why you shouldn’t bother creating a mobile app - On the dead of the Birdly mobile app, and the born of the Birdly Slack bot.
- Chrome Canary DevTools introduces CPU throttling - While Network Throttling is very useful, what about the responsiveness of your page once all resources have loaded?
- Software with the most vulnerabilities in 2015 - Guess what? It’s not Microsoft software. Podium goes to Mac OS X, iPhone OS and Adobe Flash Player.
- Building a Serverless Dynamic DNS System with AWS - This article describe an affordable way to build a serverless Dynamic DNS, but it actually led me thinking why not building a Serverless Zonify service using AWS Lambda?
- On Semver - Some thoughts on how to improve Semver.
- Starters and Maintainers - If you use OSS, you should read this.
- Query Routing and Rewrite: Introducing pgbouncer-rr for Amazon Redshift and PostgreSQL - pgbouncer-rr is a PG proxy based on pgbouncer, that adds Query Routing and Rewriting.
- dns-discovery - Discovery peers in a distributed system using regular dns and multicast dns.
- Google CDN Alpha already outperforming competitors in Europe - Some benchmarks run by speedchecker.xyz against several CDNs. Looks Google CDN Alpha is perferming well in Europe (worse results in US), yet give results the benefit of doubt.
- Bookmarks - Week of Jan 18th
- Bookmarks - Week of Jan 11th
- Bookmarks - Week of Dec 28th
- Bookmarks - Week of Dec 21st
To get a notification each time a new article gets published, type the following command on your Slack:
/feed subscribe https://pracucci.com/feed.xml