This is the video of a presentation I gave at the end of the last year at the CNCF Italy meetup (slides here). It covers the basics of monitoring and how we approached Prometheus at Spreaker and Voxnest. Enjoy!
You may also be interested in ...
- Leveraging Open Source to Improve Cortex and Thanos
- Grafana Loki: like Prometheus, but for Logs
- KubeCon Europe 2018 - Memo and Takeaways
- Migrating to Prometheus: what we learned running it in production
- Rounding values in Prometheus alerts annotations
- KubeCon 2017 - Prometheus Takeaways
- Prometheus: understanding the delays on alerting
I will join the following conferences. Reach me out on Twitter if you wanna meet:
|Incontro DevOps 2020||Virtual||22 October 2020|