Tonight I gave an introductory talk about Prometheus at the italian CNCF meetup. I tried to think back my day zero with Prometheus, and the few basic notions I was glad to know, instead of learning it the hard way. This talk is about it!
You may also be interested in ...
- Leveraging Open Source to Improve Cortex and Thanos
- Grafana Loki: like Prometheus, but for Logs
- KubeCon Europe 2018 - Memo and Takeaways
- Migrating to Prometheus: what we learned running it in production (the video)
- Rounding values in Prometheus alerts annotations
- KubeCon 2017 - Prometheus Takeaways
- Prometheus: understanding the delays on alerting
I will join the following conferences. Reach me out on Twitter if you wanna meet:
|Incontro DevOps 2020||Virtual||22 October 2020|